The University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) is held at the national level. It is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) twice every year for selecting the best candidates in the country eligible for the Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship posts in various universities and colleges in India.
The UGC NET 2022 Application Form is to be filled by all the candidates who will be applying for the UGC NET exam in online mode. For thus, we have provided to you the registration process in this article along with the application fee.
Steps To Fill And Submit The UGC NET Application Form
Applicants for UGC NET must be fully aware of the eligibility criteria for their educational qualifications, age limit, relaxations, and others. The detailed procedure for filling and submitting the application form is given in the following steps:
Step 1: Filling The UGC NET 2022 Online Application Form
Candidates first have to visit the official website of UGC NET and click on the “Apply for UGC NET” link available on the homepage. They must carefully fill in the details as required on the form. Some of the details on the UGC NET application form that need to be filled are as follows. The application forms will also be available on the BYJU’S Exam Prep. visit the website for exam preparation and other information regarding the UGC NET exam.
- Exam Details: Candidates have to fill in details regarding their selection of subjects, the post they are applying for (Assistant professor or both JRF and Assistant Professor), and their exam center preference.
- Personal Details: Candidates have to enter their details like name, gender, age, name of the guardian, date of birth, mobile number, email address, etc., as required.
- Address Details: Provide information regarding the permanent address.
- Mailing Details: Candidates have to provide details regarding their active mailing address under this section.
- Educational Details: In this section provide academic qualifications that decide your eligibility. Candidates need to give the status of their current or completed post-graduation course, the subject of their postgraduate exam, university name, the passing year of post-graduation, their Ph.D., or M. Phil status, and other details as required.
- Security Pin Details: Candidates have to provide their security pin. After filling this, they must click on the “Next” button to get redirected to a new page.
Step 2: Uploading Scanned Photo And Signature Of The Candidate
Upload your scanned passport size images and signature as per the norms and specifications mentioned. Ensure that the scanned images and signatures are only in JPEG format.
Step 3: Pay The Application Fee
Candidates can now move on to paying the UGC NET 2021 application fee through SBI/Syndicate/ICICI/HDFC/Paytm payment gateway (debit card/credit card/net banking/UPI).
- General category candidates are obliged to pay Rs. 1,000/-
- General-EWS/OBC-NCL category candidates are obliged to pay Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Transgender category candidates are obliged to pay Rs. 250/-
Step 4: Download The Successfully Applied Page
On successful payment of the UGC-NET application fee, a confirmation page will be displayed. Aspirants are obliged to download a minimum of four printouts from that confirmation page and keep it with them for future reference. Subsequently, the UGC NET 2022 application process will be complete.
So if you are a UGC NET aspirant, Trusted by over 3 crores students, BYJU’S Exam Prep offers high-end study material and experienced faculties to students to help them in exam preparation.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit IncludedNews
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit IndiaPlus
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit InfoDeath