Every organization is plagued by slow, tedious, repetitive, and redundant tasks but essential tasks. They take up much of the productive, quality time of the workforce. RPA or Robotic Process Automation is the solution to overcome this challenge and achieve massive business growth.
RPA deploys software bots that will imitate human interactions with the digital systems or interface and automates all the office tasks, thus improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the entire workforce. Automating all these redundant tasks will help organizations to spend their time on completing the quality tasks at hand and leaving other work to bots to achieve higher output. Many industries have started using RPA tools like banking, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, manufacturing, insurance, etc.
Here in this blog, we will discuss the top three RPA tools. But before that, we will discuss the types of RPA tools. Also, check out this UiPath Course if you are interested in advancing your career in the RPA domain.
Types of RPA tools
RPA eases the workload of office tasks, but there are different types of RPA that we need to mention to be able to zero in on the best RPA tool that would solve the existing problem.
Attended Automation: These tools require human intervention while performing the required automation.
Unattended Automation: As the name suggests, they don’t require human intervention. They are intelligent and possess decision-making capabilities.
Hybrid RPA: These tools will be having combined capabilities of both attended and unattended automation tools.
Top 3 RPA tools
Now, let’s get to know the top three RPA tools their pros and cons.
UiPath leads the race within the RPA domain, as it leads the Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for the past three years. This tool provides all the core capabilities, it’s user-friendly even for non-developers. UiPath is an open platform that meets the needs of different sizes of businesses and can handle any complex process.
Features of UiPath:
- Automates quickly, ~10x faster automation through Citrix too
- Offers good security through credential management, encryption, and access control for different roles
Pros of UiPath:
- No programming skill is required
- It possesses easy drag and drops capability
- Offers many good features at affordable prices
Con of UiPath:
- Limited coding functionality
Check out this UiPath Tutorial to help you get a better fundamental understanding of the UiPath tool.
click here – What is the role of an investment banker
It’s also one of the leading RPA tools offering all the core capabilities. It’s good for medium and large businesses.
Features of Automation Anywhere:
- Offers top-level security through authentication, encryption, and credentials
- Is platform-independent and generates real-time reports and analytics
- It’s user-friendly
- Its IQBot needs improvement
As with the other two RPA tools, it too offers all of the core capabilities. It can work on any platform and is user-friendly for developers.
Features of Blue Prism:
- Supports multiple environment deployment models
- Also, offers good network and software credentials
Pros of Blue Prism:
- It has high-speed execution
- It’s platform-independent
Cons of Blue Prism:
- You must possess programming skills
- High price
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit FilmyViral
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit FinanceNInsurance
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit FindingCEO